As a decades-long builder in Colorado, Berkeley Homes knows it offers families an incredible place to live. Summertime is a perfect time to explore the state’s unique offerings. Read on for some ideas to fill your summer calendar in Colorado:
Been to a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater yet? If not, you’re in for a real treat. Live concerts and big-screen movie nights are a must at this one-of-a-kind venue in the Foothills. On the south end of the Metro area, the annual Renaissance Festival draws people from all around. Art thou interested in live theater? Boulder’s outdoor Colorado Shakespeare Festival offers spot-on performances under a star-filled sky.
Summer Outdoor Recreation in Colorado
Summertime in Colorado means long, sun-filled days bursting with outdoor recreation opportunities. From hiking, biking, fishing, and camping in the high country to exploring national and state parks throughout the state, residents are wowed daily by epic scenery, awe-inspiring wildlife, and endless trails to seek adventure.
Arts & Culture in the Denver Area
No matter where you live in the Denver Metro area, exposure to arts and culture is but a short drive (or light rail ride) away. Looking for a thrill? Head to Elitch Gardens or Water World. Or slow your pace with a peaceful walk among nature’s beauty at Denver Botanic Gardens. Want to expand your horizons and learn something new? Check out these hotspots:
- Denver Zoo
- Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Downtown Aquarium
- And more!
Home to six professional sports teams, Denver is a hotbed of athletics for fans to enjoy an array of games year-round. Summer, of course, is high time for baseball fans. Go Rockies!
Support all your home teams:
- Colorado Rockies: root, root, root for the home team at Coors Field
- Denver Broncos: catch a game of football at Empower Field at Mile High
- Denver Nuggets: watch some hoops at Ball Arena
- Colorado Rapids: take in some agile ball and foot moves at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park
- Colorado Mammoth: cheer on savvy lacrosse players at Ball Arena
- Colorado Avalanche: get ready for hockey preseason at Ball Arena
Endless Amenities, Close to Home
The many amenities unique to Colorado (and its incredible year-round climate to enjoy them) make it a spectacular place to live. Berkeley Homes communities offer convenient access to them all.
- Painted Prairie in Aurora
- Ralston Creek in Arvada
- Baseline in Broomfield
See some of our successful Berkeley Homes communities:
- Skyline Greens (Highlands Ranch)
- Canyonpoint in the Canyons (Castle Pines)
- Timbers (Parker)
- Pavilion Villas (Northglenn)
- Connections (Westminster)
- Boulevard One at Lowry (Denver)
Summer is just around the corner. Get out and explore all Colorado has to offer!
Ready to move? Start your search with Berkeley Homes, one of the Denver area’s most trusted, well-reputed home builders. Our low-maintenance, high-functionality homes—conveniently located near Colorado’s unique amenities—are sure to impress. Contact us today to explore the inventory of beautiful Berkeley Homes available now.