We’ve got an exciting announcement! The Berkeley Homes designs you know and love will soon be available at the growing Painted Prairie master-planned community in Aurora, Colorado. “The Denver housing market continues to perform,” says Jeff Willis, the builder’s president, “and Berkeley Homes is elated to have secured lots within Painted Prairie, a well-designed community set against the picturesque backdrop of the Rocky Mountains.”
Construction on popular two-story alley-loaded home designs is expected to begin in the Spring as we begin to develop the first of 43 lots interspersed throughout the community’s phase 2. Three- and four-bedroom floorplans, featuring modern farmhouse and prairie styles, will range from 1,742 to 2,426 square feet and will boast two- or three-car garages. Available options include an outdoor patio, recreation room, finished and unfinished basements, and additional bedrooms. Home sales are anticipated to begin later this year, with prices from the $500s.
Get to know Painted Prairie
At its heart, Painted Prairie is a forward-thinking dynamic community focused on connectivity and environmental sustainability. Once built out, the 628-acre community will boast approximately 3,000 homes. Families here will enjoy an urban vibe, with the sweeping majestic Rockies as a backdrop.
Painted Prairie boasts a convenient, accessible location on Picadilly Street in north Aurora. From this easy-to-get-to community, it is:
- Walking distance to the Gaylord Rockies Resort and Convention Center;
- 1 mile to RTD commuter rail stop;
- 3 miles to I-70, with a straight shot to the high country;
- 4 miles to Denver International Airport;
- 9 miles to sports (Dicks Park & Stadium), shopping (Northfield Stapleton), and health care (Anschutz Fitzsimons); and
- 17 miles to downtown Denver.
Painted Prairie residents’ daily lives are enriched by the plethora of unique amenities available to them, including:
- The 22-acre central park, High Prairie Park;
- Community gardens and green spaces;
- Pocket parks and playgrounds;
- Miles of trails for outdoor adventures—running, hiking, biking, bird watching, and more; and
- Breathtaking views in every direction: Rocky Mountain vistas, prairie dunes, and Denver’s impressive skyline.
Painted Prairie: It’s wide-open spaces. It’s urban. It’s where prairie meets city, and it’s coming in 2022. An unapologetically local Colorado builder, Berkeley Homes is uniquely qualified to bring new homes to this new community in the highly sought-after Denver market. If you’re looking for a perfect-fit brand-new home in a desirable, growing community, Berkeley Homes welcomes you to discover our lineup of popular designs, available soon in Painted Prairie.
Denver-based Berkeley Homes has provided unparalleled customer service to satisfied customers for more than three decades. Experience our expertise! Contact us today to build your next (or first!) home. We look forward to earning your trust as the Denver Metro area’s favorite local builder.